Monday, May 29, 2017

4.5 Star Review

Susan of The Blogger Girls Reviews had this to say about Broken Wings:

I loved Nick and by extension that love extended to our broken Gabriel. Nick was the perfect medic, friend, and Dom. He was everything Gabriel needed, every time he needed it. I love military themes and strong alpha men, but BDSM is still hit or miss for me, but this one was written so well, and light enough, that I not only tolerated it, I ended up loving it.

Gabriel is a natural sub, but after his two months of being a tortured POW, and the sole survivor of his team, he is left adrift as the idea of being hit or bound freaks him out. What’s a man to do when he can no longer handle the one thing he needs to be grounded. Enter Nick. Nick became the most understanding Dom I’ve ever read about. He never once lost his patience and I was glad the BDSM parts weren’t hardcore as that would have been too unrealistic considering Nick’s many issues.

This is a fast and steamy read, even with the heartbreaking scenes, and a very good start to this new series. I really hope we get to meet up with Gabriel and Nick again, I really did connect with them and look forward to seeing what’s up next.

Overall Impression: I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment