Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Broken Wings - 5 Rainbow Stars!!!!!

Beth Jumper of Open Skye Book Reviews had this to say about Broken Wings:

If you want a BDSM book that isn’t all about pain, control and bizarre toys, than you will like this book. It is such a great blending of what the basics of BDSM are and how to live and survive PTSD.
Houston Michaels has set up a great storyline where Gabriel who enjoyed the lifestyle before his tragic, life altering event can attempt to try getting into it again.

I loved the character of Nick the Dom. I loved his approach to everything involving Gabriel, both in and out of the bedroom.

For just a Novella I think the story was well told and everything was covered. Do I wish it was a longer story? Of course! If for no other reason than the few sex scenes. They were tender but passionate and I can see that this couple could have some great and fun times together.


No comments:

Post a Comment